Friday, September 21, 2012

hello everyone..again

It's been a long time. Too long, in fact. I'm a lousy blogger indeed!

It was my '2 year working anniversary' three days ago. And unfortunately, I feel like a jaded public servant already.

Recap: I am currently working as a manufacturing pharmacist in Penang General Hospital (HPP). Remember in my last post I said the BF was transferred to HPP and I was sad? Yeah. By a twist of fate, I was also sent to the exact same hospital 6 months after he was. So yeah, we are kind of reunited.

Except for the fact that it has been too long since my last update, and he's no longer in HPP. He quit in view of bluer skies and greener pastures.

Working in HPP is a big challenge. I do not want to say too much about work here for fear of putting myself in trouble. But then, if I'm not going to talk about work, what exactly am I going to write? I really don't know.

Can't write about work. (Don't wanna get into trouble, can only talk bad hahaha)
Can't write about the BF. (if I say something good about him, it's not going to be of any use cos he never reads this. If I say bad things about him, well...what was it that they say about washing our laundry in public?)
Can't write about life. (I have no life! sigh)

Which is exactly why I have not posted here since more than a year ago.

For now, everything seems to be going well. And by that I mean no big problems are jumping out at me for the moment. But somehow, I feel...dissatisfied. Like, there's more to life than this. There's more to life than my current life. But if you don't know what you're missing, how are you going to go about searching for it?

I wish for a more innocent and caring workplace. (not gonna happen, can't do anything about it)
I wish for a more interesting life. (interesting like how? bungee jump?)
I wish for a more meaningful life. (and join the Peace Corps?)

Oh dear. I can't even write a proper blog now.

I want to go live in Switzerland!

0 comments: