Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dose of glasgow is safe, appropriate and effective



Ahhh.
The green green grass of glasgow!

The weather is beautiful, the people nice, and you won't believe how amazingly gorgeous the guys here are.

Scotland is already working its magic on me.

Of course, my skin is peeling like a papery onion, and the conversion rate is sky-high, and finding cheap food is a little difficult when you're spending pounds on a ringgit income.

But I still love it.

It's my 6th day here, and I'm still happy. =)



Okay, so my hostel room is super tiny and my bed is facing the bedroom door directly, which is supposed to be a no-no in fengshui. But since there's nothing I can do about it, I'll just have to live with it I guess. Or perhaps fengshui doesn't apply here. But the room is cosy, and everything is working nicely.

I'm still not missing home....yet.

I love the fact that I can go out a whole day in the sun and not sweat!

I love my Lebara number. Free calls, woohoo!

I love the lecturers here. Well, some of them, at least.

I love the buildings here. It's like they've come right out of an Austen book!

I love putting on a sweet-smelling moisturiser and not feel icky or sticky after that.

I love the FAST internet!



And I don't really have much more to say.

So, till next time!

xoxo

0 comments: