Thursday, February 4, 2010

today

Today, I am happy.


1. Passed an exam which have been worrying me for some time. I'm thankful that I do not have to worry about it any more. I am also grateful for all the support and well-wishes from the people around me, and for the fact that Lady luck was with me throughout the exam. I am truly thankful.

2. Finished my pharm care presentation. It's not as big an issue as the one above, but I am no public speaker and public speaking has not been easy for me. I went though the whole presentation with no obstacles, I was able to answer all the questions fairly reasonably. I am happy that all my preparation work was not wasted.

3. Had a great time this evening sliding down the snow-covered slopes behind our hostel and having an epic snow fight! Although I did not participate much in either (I forgot my gloves and it was FREEZING cold) I still had a blast. Love!


I am happy, thankful, relieved. And that is enough for me, for now.

0 comments: